Berghaus Deluge Overtrousers are classic, high performance, waterproof over trousers for walking, working outdoors and general use. We love these and have had them for years as mainstay over trousers - they're cheap, easy to get on and off, and most importantly of all perform well.
- Aquafoil fabric provides durable waterproof protection.
- A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment increases performance and delays saturation to the face fabric.
- Elasticated waist with side waist adjustment.
- Three quarter length side leg zips make them quick and easy to put on.
- Side leg zips can also be used for venting when needed
A classic value for money waterproof overtrouser from Berghaus, the Deluge Pant will keep you dry whether you are on the hill or walking the dog. Easy to get on and off with their 3/4 zips which can also be used for venting on those damp humid days. The Berghaus AQ2 fabric is waterproof, breathable and packs down small so they won't take up much space in your daysack.
|1||£25.00 + £4.95||In stock||Go|
|2||£30.00+ £4.00||In stock||Go|
|3||£36.95 + £1.95||In stock||Go|
|4||£38.95 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|5||£44.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|6||£49.50 + £3.99||In stock||Go|
|7||£49.99 + £4.95||In stock||Go|
|8||£54.00 + £4.95||In stock||Go|
|9||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|