Designed and developed for climbing, the Montane Men's Alpha Guide Jacket gives effective insulation to the core body whilst leaving the arms free from any restriction.
The Alpha Guide combines the unique properties of Pertex Microlight Stretch, Polartec Alpha and DryActiv Stretch to create a truly formidable jacket. A great jacket it provides torso protection in a new and unique way, using the revolutionary Polartec Alpha - the latest evolutionary step in synthetic insulation.
- Windproof, showerproof and fast drying
- Features an exceptional durable water repellency
- Polartec insulation is hyper breathable
- Highly packable insulation
- Two insulated hand warmer pockets
- Low profile cuffs and thumb loops
- Two way full zip with easy access to accommodate a rucksack or harness belt
- Adjustable hem to prevent heat loss and weather entry
With its open, woven construction, Polartec Alpha combines warmth with hyper breathability, whilst at the same time being extremely compressible. This new format of insulation is encased in Pertex Microlight Stretch, which provides high wind resistance combined with the stretch needed for climbing movement.
The jacket also features a stretch hood that fits underneath a climbing helmet and stretch arms with thumb loops. The Montane Alpha Guide is not so much a piece of clothing, rather a piece of climbing equipment.
|1||£88.99free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£139.99 free p&p||Out of stock||Go|
|3||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|