If you want serious weather protection capable of facing the toughest mountain, conditions, the Mountain Equipment Men's Lhotse Jacket wont disappoint. Made from 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro, it is windproof, waterproof and highly breathable, with durable reinforcement where you need it most and an articulated alpine fit that provides an incredible range of motion.
The Lhotse jacket has been painstakingly engineered to offer the highest levels of waterproof performance and mobility, and will be appreciated by mountaineers and hill walkers alike.
The brand's unique Storm Construction concentrates on keeping you dry, making sure that everything from the zips to the helmet compatible hood are engineered to offer the highest level of wet weather performance.
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm construction techniques used throughout
- Stratum storage; 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with moulded Aquaguard zips
- 2 way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip behind storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord
The Mountain Equipment Lhotse Jacket provides unstinting weather protection for those that head into the mountains whatever the weather. Whether trekking through driving summer rain in New Zealand or battling blizzards on a Scottish winter Munro this is a serious shell for almost any occasion.