The Outwell Hornet XL tunnel tent sleeps six in three bedrooms to give a very flexible choice for families using Smart Air One-Go Inflation Technology.
Packed with features and design detail, the generous canopy and side panels protect the entrance with useful storage space for camp kitchen and damp clothes.There is a two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast efficient inflation of the four connected inflatable tubes, each of which have an isolation valve for your convenience. All the windows are tinted and have curtains and there is mesh in all doors for insect-free ventilation.
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation.
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun glare.
- Four connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves. Additional side door for flexible access.
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, blocking sun glare, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the outdoors.
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents keep small items safe and handy.
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies are inspired solutions to secure tent lighting.
Organiser pockets help to keep tent contents handy and tidy, an overhead lamp holder and cable tidies are inspired solutions to secure tent lighting and mesh pockets in the inner tents keep small valuables secure. The pre-attached inner tent is great for pitching convenience and is embossed for style. There are reinforcement patches on all stress points and a fully seam-sealed flysheet offers maximum protection.
Pre-attached luminous guylines are great for convenience and fast pitching while adjustable pegging points are great for pitching flexibility. Heavy duty Outwell zips run reliably and freely.