If you're planning for a Duke of Edinburgh expedition this is the ideal rucksack, the perennially popular Sherpa 60+10L from Vango.
It features a self-adjusting back system making it more comfortable than other rucksacks at this price point, durable construction and a host of clever features that make wearing and using it a joy not a chore.
With a durable construction, large capacity and adjustable back system, the Vango Sherpa 60+10L Rucksack is ideal for long distance treks, camping trips and is a firm favourite with Duke of Edinburgh Award participants.
- Strong and durable - an Excel® 600D textured polyester and Excel® 1680D polyester base fabric protects against wear and tear.
- Adjustable - the Self Adjust back system and adjustable harness is quick and easy to use for a custom fit.
- Comfortable - an ergonomic padded hip belt and air mesh points keep you dry and cool when carrying heavy loads.
- Top lid access - contents are easily accessible.
- Secure your load - dual side compression straps.
- Additional 10L of space - extendable gaiter under the lid allows for additional pack space.
- Zipped base compartment and optional drawcord compartment divider - separate items from main compartment.
- Multiple pockets - zipped pocket under flap, expansion side zipped pockets, top lid zipped pocket, twin mesh pockets.
- Cover up in the rain - detachable rain cover keeps gear safe and dry.
- Hang your gear - via attachment points including the new daisy chain.
- Keep hydrated - hydration system compatibility.
The Sherpa Rucksack is fully equipped with durable components and clever features giving you the edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance.
|1||£50.00+ £7.99||In stock||Go|
|2||£79.99 free p&p||Out of stock||Blue||Go|
|3||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|