The Arc'Teryx Women's Atom LT Hoody is a trim hybrid hoody which is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood.
Arc'teryx's versatile Women's Atom LT Hoody offers the perfect combination of insulation and breathability. This active wear jacket has synthetic Coreloft in the body, arms and hood to provide lightweight insulation and Power Stretch fleece side panels for venting during high output activities.
- Light, soft face fabric has good air permeability for active use and DWR finish to repel water
- Coreloft 60 insulation is lightweight and packable
- Low-profile stretch side panels provide trim fit and aid ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated StormHood fits over helmet
- Two hand pockets and internal pocket with zips
- Adjustable hem
The side panels and underarms feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability to help regulate temperature during exertion. A wind and moisture resistant taffeta outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. Highly compressible, it packs down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.