The highly versatile Women's Haglofs Crag Q GT is primarily an approach shoe but thanks to a wide range of technical features and its lightweight construction, the shoe is also capable of hiking scrambling and easy climbing.
The Crag Q GT Walking Shoe is a light and versatile women specific approach shoe that is perfectly suitable for hiking, scrambling and easy climbing. These versatile walking shoes are also Gore-Tex lined for extra protection in poor conditions.
- EVA midsole for low weight and good ground contact
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for good protection
- HF laminated TPU for protection
- Sticky rubber for best traction
- Long and assymetric lacing for best fit and comfort
- Upper: Water repellent 3D-mesh and suede
- Lining: gore-tex® Extended comfort
With a GORE-TEX extended comfort lining paired with a water repellent 3-D mesh and suede upper, the shoe will keep your foot dry in damp conditions while remaining breathable enough for summer climbs.
The Crag Q GT Approach Shoe features rubber reinforced toe and heel areas and asymmetric lacing to the toe for great protection and the perfect fit. The anatomically shaped SOLE™ footbed and sticky rubber sole.