The Women's 5th Avenue Coat has fast become one of Jack Wolfskin's classics. The Ladies Jack Wolfskin 5th Avenue Coat is a waterproof insulated coat filled with warm synthetic insulation and featuring high-loft fleece paneling for extra winter protection and comfort.
- Stylish, warm and efficient insulated coat from Jack Wolfskin
- Texapore 2 layer shell - this velvety-soft layer is offers essential wet weather protection without compromising breathability.
- Nanuk 300 Highloft fleece lining - featured at the shoulders and neck, this increases comfort, heat retention and fit.
- Synthetic Polyfibre fill insulation - this efficient layer seals heat around your core to distance you from the cold.
- Removable basic hood - adjust to increase warmth, comfort and protection.
- Articulated elbows - allow for a greater range of free movement.
- Multiple pockets - includes 2 x hip pockets and 1 x inner pocket, ideal for storing essentials.
The waterproof Texapore 2L outer material ensures reliable protection from the weather and exceptional breathability, whilst the light synthetic fibre fill insulation guarantees protection from the cold. A lining made from warm, luxurious fleece keeps the shoulders and neck cosy and warm. It has a longer length which gives a little extra warmth and protection to the top of your legs.
Offering dependable weather protection, the Texapore 2 layer shell effectively sheds driving rain and strong gales, allowing you to explore even in winter. This velvety-soft layer wraps around warm synthetic fibrefill insulation and Nanuk 300 Highloft fleece at the shoulders and neck to retain heat effectively.
|1||£133.99free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£179.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|3||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|