The Mammut Rime Pro Men's Jacket has the best heat/weight ratio for demanding stop-and-start activities. The Mens Mammut Rime Pro Jacket is a lightweight and water resistant insulated jacket layer that has great warmth and compresses down to a small size for stowing away on those demanding alpine and mountain activities.
This technical mens mountain Rime Pro jacket is insulated with Pertex Quantum to give excellent warmth and comfort when the weather is cold out there. The hood is fully adjustable and houses a helmet easily and with comfort. The sleeves have been articulated to give you much more freedom of movement when using your arms.
- Pertex Endurance material with coating: particularly water-resistant material on the arms, shoulders and hood
- Innovative synthetic fibrew filling with ideal heat properties for stop & go activities, based on Ajungilak 2-Phase-Technology
- Wide cut to allow the jacket to be worn over a Hard Shell as well
- Anatomically tailored, adjustable and helmet-compatible hood
- Articulated elbows, velcro cuffs
- 2 side pockets with zips, 1 front zip pocket
- Chin protection, 2 Powermesh inner pockets, 2-way front zip
No more overheating and cooling, the perfect companion for challenging alpine tours, or for everyday wear.
The hood, hem and cuffs can all be drawn in to minimise weather entry and there are zipped pockets and a two way front zip for flexibility in different situations. This is a fantastic and warm layer to have with you in colder conditions on the mountain.
|1||£129.22free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£169.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|3||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|