The Outwell Hornet L Footprint will keep the groundsheet of your tent clean and help protect it from abrasion and damage. The Outwell footprint will also provide insulation from the cold ground.
- Fabric/Material: PE (100% polyethylene)
- Ensures the underneath of your tent stays dry
- Stops pebbles, rocks and stones ripping through your built in groundsheet
- Leaves the base of your tent clean and dry for when you packing it away
- Includes Groundsheet pegs and eyelets which allow you to peg down the groundsheet first, before pitching your tent onto the clean dry surface.
These handy Outwell Footprint Groundsheets will keep the bottom of your tent clean and help protect it from abrasion as well as damage. It also helps insulate from the cold ground beneath you, whilst also ensuring a clean, dry, tent when coming to pack it away. This Outwell Hornet L groundsheet is cut completely to the underneath shape of your tent, this is to ensure no water is being channelled between the groundsheet and your tent.
The footprint should be entirely covered by the tent to prevent rain from being channelled under the floor.