The North Face Men's Imbabura Hoodie is a light, warm, hooded down jacket that performs all year round. With 700 fill ProDown the Imbabura is warm enough as a stand-alone piece but compact enough to act as a mid-layer in the colder months, perfect for any outdoor pursuit.
The North Face Men’s Imbabura Hoody is a superlight down jacket with stretch, offering insulation and freedom of movement for alpine action sports.
- Lightweight, insulated down hooded jacket from The North Face
- Premium 700 fill down - has impressive cold blocking power to insulate your core in chilly conditions.
- 20D nylon ripstop 35 g/m - a lighter, more breathable outer keeps weight down whilst retaining hardwearing performance.
- Fixed insulated hood - provides additional cold weather protection.
- Hem cinchcord - adjust to alter the overall fit to suit you.
- 2 x zipped hand pockets - keep essential gear secure or warm your fingers.
Insulated with sumptuous 700-fill down for exceptional cold blocking power, but compact enough to be packable into one of the hand warmer pockets. Contrasting stitch lines add zest.
A mechanical stretch taffeta nylon shell adds comfort and yields flexibility and mobility. There is a fixed insulated hood and two secure zipped hand pockets give warmth and stash space. Elasticated cuffs and hem cinch cord secure the fit. For unhindered winter pursuits choose The North Face Men’s Imbabura Hooded Jacket.
|1||£89.99free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£179.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|3||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|