With soft, bright and fresh fabrics and the envelope-shaped design, the Vango Harmony Double Sleeping Bag is a stylish and comfortable sleeping bag that is great for first-time campers, caravanners, and families that prefer a little more space to relax.
- Single-layer stitch through construction - single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining keeps the fill evenly distributed.
- 210T microfibre polyester/100% polyester 190T pongee construction - comfy and breathable.
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - maximises loft for extra warmth.
- Flat head rest - extended area at the head for extra comfort.
- Insulated zip baffle - locks in warmth.
- Zip extends around foot - for use as a blanket.
- Two internal pockets - secure storage for essentials.
- 4-strap compression stuff sac - easy packability and transportation.
The Harmony Double's square envelope shape offers generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort. The versatile two-way zips can be unzipped from the top or bottom to seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required and insulated zip baffles help to keep body heat inside the sleeping bag while sealing out colder air.
Self-locking sliders stop them from accidental opening. The fabric is a microfibre that is soft, cosy and breathable while the siliconised hollow fibre insulation is cosy, durable and retains warmth in damp conditions.
|1||£37.95free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£49.00 + £2.99||In stock||Go|
|3||£55.20 free p&p||Out of stock||Go|
|4||£59.99 + £3.95||In stock||Go|
|5||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|