The Vango Tempest 200 is a popular 2-person tunnel tent that will satisfy some of the most demanding outdoor adventure seekers.
The excellent Venturi Vent system provides a constant flow of fresh air through the tent by creating a chimney effect to draw stale air out and fresh air in, perfect for multi day trips and those with personal hygiene issues.
It's a Duke of Edinburgh scheme recommended tent, so students can buy with confidence that the Tempest 200 will do the job. It's also versatile enough to satisfy the needs of trekkers, backpackers, and cyclists.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand.
- The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
Tempest 200 tent specs: weight: 2.75kg. Pack Size: 43.0 x 15.0cm. Capacity: 2 Person Tent. Pitching Time: 10min.
|1||£139.00 free p&p||Out of stock||Go|
|2||£141.99free p&p||In stock||Go|
|3||£149.98 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|4||£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|